The Public Accountancy Board makes every effort to meet the needs of our members with a Web site that is highly accessible. In the event you are experiencing difficulty accessing or interpreting this Web site, please contact us..
Please let us know how we can better serve you.
COPYRIGHT / DISCLAIMER / PRIVACY STATEMENT »
Some of the materials and graphical elements found on the P.A.B's Web site are subject to copyrights held by other organizations. Some restrictions on the reproduction of materials or graphical elements may apply; it may be necessary to seek permission from the author or copyright holder prior to reproduction. Please contact us.
Information on this site comes from many different government departments and agencies, as well as external sources and other levels of government. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy, currency and reliability of the content. Portions of the database are updated frequently; however, at any time, some details may not yet reflect recent changes. If this occurs, please contact the Public Accountancy Board and a information officer will be pleased to help.
Copyright/Permission to Reproduce
Materials on this Web site were produced and/or compiled by the Public Accountancy Board for the purpose of providing direct access to information about the programs and services offered by the Board.
The material on this site is covered by the provisions of the Copyright Act, by Jamaican laws, policies, regulations and international agreements. Such provisions serve to identify the information source and, in specific instances, to prohibit reproduction of materials without written permission.
We encourage linking to our Web site. We ask only that:
- users exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced;
- the Public Accountancy Board be identified as the source; and
- the reproduction is not represented as an official version of the materials reproduced, nor as having been made in affiliation with or with the endorsement of the P.A.B.
P.A.B. Privacy Statement
- The PAB does not automatically gather any personal information from you, such as your name, phone number, E-mail or street address during your visit to its Web sites. This information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily, usually through contacting us via E-mail, feedback forms or verbally by telephone.
- All personal information you provide is protected.
- Visitor information is not disclosed to anyone except the P.A.B's personnel who need the information to respond to a request. The information you give us will be shared with another government department ONLY if we determine that your inquiry is best handled by that department.
your IP address - the PAB makes no attempt to link this address with the identity of individuals visiting our site;
the length of each visit;
the number of requests per visit;
your type of operating system (Windows, MacIntosh, Unix, etc.);
your browser type (Netscape, Internet Explorer, etc.).
By keeping this data, the P.A.B's Web site administrators can fine-tune the sites based on user-activity trends. This means that you have a right to know when information is being collected and the purpose for which it is being collected.
- Any personal information you do provide is protected. This means that you have a right to know when information is being collected, the purpose for which it is being collected and that you have a right to access the information.